Forrest is a 14 week old Great Dane mix puppy. He is active, sweet and friendly. Sadly, Forrest has suffered from an overdose of medication prescribed to him and has been hospitalized as a result and he is suffering from severe neurological issues, and is unable to walk. We have taken Forrest back from his adopters and we now have a vet bill of $2500 and climbing to cover. The vet believes he will recover. We do not think this was an intentional poisoning, but we are strongly convinced there was negligence involved. If you would like to donate, you can do so here: http://bigfluffydogs.chipin.com/forrest.